The draft texts of the topics planned for inclusion in IHI‘s next call for proposals are now available online.
The following topics are currently under review for potential inclusion in the upcoming IHI calls for proposals, slated for an early 2024 launch.
- Support healthcare system resilience through a focus on persistency in the treatment of chronic diseases
- Development of practical guidance and recommendations for using real world data/real world evidence in healthcare decision-making
IHI Call 7 (Single-stage topics)
- Improving clinical management of heart disease from early detection to treatment
- User-centric technologies and optimised hospital workflows for a sustainable healthcare workforce
- Clinical validation of biomarkers for diagnosis, monitoring disease progression and treatment response
These topics are presently undergoing consultation with the States’ Representatives Group (SRG) and the Science and Innovation Panel (SIP). As a result, there may be significant revisions between the versions presented here and the official call launch. Applicants are advised to verify the final, approved theme details once the calls are officially initiated.
For more information visit the website of IHI.
“ttopstart has more than 10 years of experience in bringing the right partners together, in particular in IMI projects. My advice: start on time, start now!”
SIETSKE ZAGERS, MSC –
DIRECTOR AT TTOPSTART